Who are Defaqto?
- Defaqto are an independent financial data collection and research company which provides comprehensive and up-to-date product information for the financial services industry.
- They analyse all financial products in the market, not just those from a limited range of providers. Defaqto is also the official data supplier to the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for their comparative table’s service.
- For the past seven years Defaqto has been producing Star Ratings for a wide range of financial products. These ratings are calculated using a scoring system held on Defaqto’s independent product analysis database.
5 Star, 4 Star, 3 Star…..do I bother?
- Five star rating
- Five star products are the top quality products within their particular market. Typically only around one in ten products will achieve this top tier.
- What does Defaqto 5 star rating mean to the customer?
- When you see a Defaqto five star rating logo you can be sure that the product offers a wide range of benefits compared to most policies, rather than just being better for one or two elements of cover.
- To find out more about Defaqto, please visit the Defaqto website.
Benefits of Versatile Buildings Cover
Versatile Building Insurance policy is a high quality policy thats covers the costs of restoring damage caused to the insured building and agreed accommodation expenses,until the property is restored to normal living conditions,up to the cost of £300,000.
- Covers properties with up to 6 bedrooms.
- Covers loss or theft of keys
- Covers loss or damage to plants,shrubs and tress in the garden,up to £2,000
- Your cover is unaffected if you leave your home unoccupied for up to 60 days
- Covers the cost of alternative accommodation in the event that your house is Unfit to live in..
Buildings Extra Cover:
Buildings Cover can be increased up to maximum sum insured of £500,000. It is also available for 7 and 8 bedroom properties.
Benefits of Versatile Contents Cover
Versatile Contents Insurance policy is a high quality policy that covers the costs of loss or damage caused by a wide range of events fire,smoke amage,malicious damage,storms,floods,subsidence,theft ,escape of water and vandalism up to the cost of £50,000.
- Covers theft of contents from your outbuildings up to £2,500.
- Covers business equipment if you or your family work from home
- Covers cost of replacing food in your freezer that has been spoilt by an accidental change in temperature in your freezer
- Replacement items are settled on a new for old basis
- Your cover is unaafected if you leave your home unoccupied for up to 60 days.
Contents Extra Cover:
The Extra option gives the facility to increase the contents Cover up to maximum sum insured of £75,000
The sale of General insurance is regulated by the Financial Services Authority. This regulation requires us to give you certain information about us: Versatile Cover is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited who are regulated by the Financial Services Authority and we are able to provide an information based service. We are unable to offer you advice, personal opinion or tell you what we think is best for your needs. We can however, provide information to help you make your own informed decision as to whether the policy is suitable for you.
Versatile Cover is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited who are regulated by the Financial Services Authority. See www.fsa.gov.uk/register for further details.
Power By Alpha Webdesign